Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

Sha of Anger Macro

This macro is curtsey of Boots and it works just put it all on one line./run local z,t,s={[32099]='Sha of Anger this week.'},GetQuestsCompleted();for c,v in pairs(z) do if t[c] then s='' else s=' not' end print('You have'..s,'done',v) end
Member avatar small Tweewendy 5y
Tweewendy184Member avatar small Tweewendy 5y
General Discussion

How Did It Start?

Sparks and I have been on for a good six years. How about you guys? And how did you find WoW?
Small Frost 5y
Frost167Small Frost 5y
General Discussion

So, what now?

It's getting to the rough end of the expansion and things are starting to seem really dull, and it seems like the only things that you can do at the moment are level alts and farm gold. What now? Well not much really until MoP, but what we can do ...
Small Fleety 5y
Fleety3105Small Fleety 5y
General Discussion

Movie Magic

so i have decided to start filming on May 11 i am working on the trailer now and i need a list of who will be a actor and who will help with with the raid (to help with the raid you must be awesomely geared) but actors...not so much :P. oh and i n...
Small Nations 6y
Nations279Small Frost 6y
General Discussion

Da Movie

I am look for people who can run cata raids and main characters/Voice actors mail me on WoW or massage me on the site if you want in
Small Nations 6y
Nations6145Small Frost 6y
General Discussion

Mist of Pandaria

THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY TO BE ALIVE:http://i.imgur.com/XxtvD.jpgThat is all.
Small Fleety 6y
Fleety181Small Fleety 6y
General Discussion

WANTED: Movie Stars!

Nations is currently thinking of putting together a WoW video, and needs extra peoples help to be in the movie with possibilities of voice acting too!If you have any question ask Nations, and if you would like to be a part of the epic machinima le...
Small Fleety 6y
Fleety7193Small Nations 6y
General Discussion

Account Security

1. use numbers and letters and capitals in ur password ie a1B2c3d4 2. use a separate email address for wow and wow only and use a different password from ur wow account for it3. copy and paste ur password for a text file prevents keyloggers4. DO N...
Small Vallonia 6y
Vallonia162Small Vallonia 6y
General Discussion

changes to raiding

team 2 will be moved to wed / thur - val raid leadingteam 3 will be moved to fri / mon - val raid leadingteam 4 will be run as a one nite raid on thur - zheni raid leading
Small Vallonia 6y
Vallonia175Small Vallonia 6y
General Discussion

Ms. Skitlz Mighty Macro Emporium

Just ask Ms. Skitlz.Q. - What should i macro as a fury warrior?A. 1. Link intercept as follows:#showtooltip Intercept/cast Intercept/cast Death Wish/cast RecklessnessA. 2. Start fight with Colossus Smash#showtooltip/startattack/cast colossus smas...
Small Blaze 6y
Blaze7277Small Skitlz 6y
General Discussion

Raid Team Names

We are all the Praetorian Guard, a social guild built on respect, getting along, having fun, and improving to be the best we can. To this end, we need to abolish Raid Team 1 and Raid Team 2 names as aside from the title and start time we are all o...
Small Blaze 6y
Blaze21770Small Fleety 6y
General Discussion

Cupcakes Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe

Ingredients1 & 1/2 cups all-purpose flour sifted ( make sure you DO sift it )1 teaspoon baking soda1/4 teaspoon salt1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder3/4 cup butter1 teaspoon vanilla extract1 & 1/2 cups sugar3 large eggs1 cup milkInstruction...
Small Cupcake 6y
Cupcake160Small Cupcake 6y
General Discussion

ICC Drinking Game Raid Night Official Praetorian Guard Rules

Please note if you don't drink its cool...water will do:DGeneral Rules1) Killing a boss is a social drink, all raid members have a drink2) If you pick up a grey quality item ( armor or weapon), you take a drink3) Picking up a green quality item ma...
Small Cupcake 6y
Cupcake6397Small Cupcake 6y
General Discussion

Fleety has no trust in me.

Ima totally devestated and ima going to my room and cry..
Small Vallonia 6y
Vallonia3110Small Fleety 6y
General Discussion

Tuesday night

Tuesday night is not cool, because it makes me find something to do in the real world...le sigh
Small Cupcake 6y
Cupcake497Small Fleety 6y
General Discussion

Praetorians Amazing Race

Do you have what it takes to travel the world of Azeroth and beyond? Conquering challenges along the way? Eventually becoming Praetorian Guards first ever winner of Azeroth's Special Amazing Race. If so, read on.I am proposing an amazing race for ...
Small Adriales 6y
Adriales9235Small Blaze 6y
General Discussion

LFR Loot

I have been approached by a few guild members who are a bit lost and more going wtf to owe loot rules in lfr. We have quiet a few members some are new and dont voice the opinions / lost in wot we do. I am proposing a loot system for owe member to ...
Small Vallonia 6y
Vallonia384Small Blaze 6y
General Discussion

Guild Progression and Team Work - the long and short of it

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GUILD ON DOWNING DEATHWING!The end content raid was always going to be hard and so it proved. 16 or so guildies taking 20 hours to down one boss is a terrific result for cooperation and education; and Oh! what an education w...
Small Blaze 6y
Blaze4181Small Reton 6y
General Discussion

Raid 2 Team

Would everyone who would like to join the 2nd raid group in PG please show interest here. Add you toons name / position ie healer and wot time would be best to kick things off at. We are looking at a Friday / Monday nite to make sure we have numbe...
Small Vallonia 6y
Vallonia6156Small Vallonia 6y
General Discussion

Overlord

Well done mate, i for one, really appreciate your efforts on a daily basis to make this cyber community bigger and better.Blâze
Small Blaze 6y
Blaze274Member avatar small Fenodyre 6y